En 1895, la commune se dote d’un lavoir public alimenté par l’eau courante. Avec ses bassins et sa toiture sur poteaux en chêne, il fut lieu de travail et d’échanges. Restauré en 2007, il accueille aujourd’hui des visiteurs pour pique-niquer à l’ombre. In 1895, the commune benefited from a running water supply and a public washhouse that was fed by the overflow from the reservoir. Built below the town hall, the washhouse comprises three basins with sloping limestone slabs serving as washing benches. The roof rests on a series of oak posts. As well as being a place for women to work, the washhouse was also a place for socialising, chatting and exchanging ideas. The poplar roof structure still bears some of its original messages. The cobbled path was redone by the Citrus association in 2007. Two stone tables are now available for picnics in the shade of the trees beside the washhouse.